Monday, April 10, 2006

OHMYGAWSH!!! For Meeeeee???



This is my really good friend, Sarabi, from Illinois. You know what she did? She sent me a PACKAGE. Addressed to MEEEEE! "Miss Mary-Margaret O'Brien" at my Mom's work. And Christine, the mail lady, even came all the way upstairs to personally deliver it to ME!! Can you tell how excited I am? Mom has to keep telling me "NO HOPPING, Mary-Margaret!".





This is me, trying to see everything all at once. I practically jumped inside the box and oh woweee!! There's all kinds of stuff. First, I see CHARLEE BEARS - egg and cheese. My most favorite. Then there is a new shirt and it will fit me just fine. It's my favorite color, too. Pink! I will wear it tomorrow for sure. It has two little pups on the front and says "Puppy Love". That's how I feel about my bestest friend, Sarabi, right now. Like she just KNOWS what I like.



This is me with another surprise - a squeaky HEDGEHOG! Mom says I'm like a turbo-charged hedgehog, so it's just perfect for ME!. So then I see even another package and there is a card and it says "Sorry you're going through a ruff ruff time. Ruff" and "Just whistle and I'll come running", and that's from Sarabi, too! And then, a picture of Sarabi which I had Mom scan and put here so you could see my dearest friend too! And then, oh my goodness....(I've never seen these before so I had just a teeny taste before I grabbed the bag from Mom's hand) Vitalkraft Yogurt Drops with viamins. They are kind of like candy and I think Mom was going to taste one because they smell so good. I had to point out that the bag clearly says "Snack for all dogs" (not for humans). They are absolutely scrumdiddlyumptious!!

I am such a lucky pup to have so many good friends. Thank you thank you SOOO much, Sarabi.

Love and kisses -

Mary-Margaret O'Brien

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mary-Margaret
I'm SO glad you received your package and that you like everything. The lady at the post office wasn't sure how long it would take to get to you, so we didn't know if you would be getting it today or tomorrow. I'm happy it came today.
At least now you know I really exist! Thank you so much for posting my photo on your blog - it made me feel quite special although I had quite a shock when we went to your site and I was confronted by this huge image of myself. For a moment I thought I was looking in the mirror!
I'm glad you like your hedgehog. I have one just like it which is why I thought you might like one too. And I'm really glad you like the yogurt drops - I like your word - scrumdiddyumptious - because that is exactly what they are. The funny thing is every time 'Mum' gives me a couple, she's always acting like she might like one too and I have to remind her that they are NOT people food. So I guess they must smell good to all humans!
Anyway I hope all your new goodies help you get better soon.
Love your friend
Sarabi

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

I think "Scrumdiddlyumptious" is one of your words. Isn't it? I heard it somewhere recently and I thought it was you. It sounds so English, you know? Like Mary Poppins or something. Speaking of Mary Poppins, my Mom told me that she got to watch "Nanny McPhee" on the airplane coming home and it was very funny and good. Have you seen that yet? I like to watch things with animals, especially dogs. Mom bought me the "Lady and the Tramp" DVD but she hasn't had time to put it on for me yet. I really want to see that. Do you watch TV, too?

Love, Mary-Margaret