Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Creative "hopping" and other tidbits

I absolutely LOVE to "hop". When I was at my Auntie C's, I really wanted to get on their bed. See, at home it's easy because Mom has a low cedar chest at the end of her bed. I hop on that, and then hop again to the bed. Simple, huh? But at Auntie C's, there's no cedar chest. Howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......

There's this really nifty chair by the window. You can see it a couple of posts ago. Anyway, I figured out that if I run really REALLY fast, hop onto the chair, and twist ever so slightly before lifting off, I can get some spring in my bounce and practically fly right over to their bed. It just took a little creativity.

This morning, Mom actually accused me of being part Beaver!. OK...so I like to gnaw a bit. Baseboards at the office are my favorite. But I found this nifty hole at the top of the stairs that the Home Depot guys left when installing Mom's Pergo. It wasn't that noticeable, but I'm working on it. Also computer cables are good when there's nothing better around, if you want a good gnawing tip. But....if your mom is looking, go for the "Flossie". It makes mom's happier.

OK...getting ready for work now.

Love and kisses -

Mary-Margaret

No comments: