Monday, April 24, 2006

Shower Snuffle Stomp


It's what I do after Mom gets out of the shower. I go in when it's still all wet and steamy, check the sliding door tracks and the drain to make sure they're not loose or anything, and then I stomp until all four of my feet are good and wet.

I just started this maybe a few days ago and it's become sort of a habit. Showers are oh-so-fascinating. I wish I could figure out how to turn the water on. Mom's friend Allie from Hawaii says her cat Roxie uses it for a (ahem) toilet. Abby was trying to teach Roxie how to use the grown-ups toilet, but Roxie decided the shower drain was easier. Eeeeeyeeew! Personally, I stick to my piddle pads and am ever so happy not to get that sandy kitty litter stuck between MY toes.

Oh...but I digress. After my feet get really good and soaking wet, I make little tracks all over the bathroom floor. We pups have limited resources to entertain ourselves. So go ahead. Laugh, but I tell YOU!! It's amazing what one can find if you get up really close to the shower drain. Bathrooms are really fun! :o)

Love,

Mary-Margaret O'Brien

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with you, showers are really cool. I love to check Mum's out too after she's had a shower. I usually end up licking any residual water and before long Mum will hear me in there and say "get OUT of the shower Sarabi NOW!". I must admit, the water in there is pretty gross, I'm not really sure why I do it.
I'm feeling much better today and Mum even took me out for a 'short' walk which I really enjoyed. I'm still taking some medicine that my 'dogtor' prescribed which Mum says I'll need to take for about a week.
Right now I'm relaxing on Mum and Dad's bed watching some TV with them, but Dad has actually fallen asleep even though it's only 9pm. He was out golfing today so he's really beat I guess.
Hope you had a good day - enjoy your adventures in the shower!
Love,
Sarabi

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

Well, I glad SOMEBODY understands me. I'm so happy you're feeling better. I really was thinking hard about you and how awful it is for us to have a pain or something and not be able to make these humans understand it. You know? Well, I will keep praying that you get completely better. And you keep having your mum type for you to rest that shoulder of yours. OK?

Love, Mary-Margaret