Thursday, April 27, 2006

If I had one wish to make.....


....This is the wish I would choose! No, I'm not singing the song from "Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm" and I don't want an old straw hat or overalls. Really, my wish is to be a real girl. Kinda like Pinocchio wanted to be a real boy? I know it can't possibly happen, but still I wish it could be. Gives me something to dream about. Everybody needs to have a dream. That's mine.

I have a great life and I get a lot of love, so that part's ok. But I can't go into some places, like movies or grocery stores. So discriminatory, don't you think? And I don't have thumbs and I can't wear shoes except those silly things that are made for dogs. And I do love shoes, really I do! And I can't order stuff off a menu like egg and bacon sandwiches. And I can't wear real lacy ruffled panties. And I can't really use a toilet without falling in, or take a shower by myself.

(sigh)

There, Dear Diary. You have it. My top-most heart-felt deepest wish. Sometimes I think I was a real girl in my past life. It feels like it, anyway. OK...time to get ready for work again. I know I'll have a good day, but I just wanted to share that thought with you....get it off my furry little chest, I guess.

Love, Mary-Margaret

No comments: