Monday, April 17, 2006

Do Snails Run??

Every morning I check out my back yard and MY patio. If there's something there that shouldn't be, I make a point of letting Mom know. This morning, a rogue snail had ventured into MY territory, and was making his way across MY patio. I thought I might have a taste, despite my last unfortunate experience with a snail, but Mom said "NO!" and held my leash tightly.

Oh, heck. Still, it didn't stop me from trying, but the closest I got was maybe 1/4" or so. It wasn't even afraid of me. I don't think so, anyway. It's hard to tell when a snail is running away. "Snail, Mary-Margaret, S-N-A-I-L. Remember last time?". Uh....well, yeah, but maybe today would be different? No chance to find out, I guess.

Also, I check for RUDE CATS but I haven't seen any since I told them off. Rrrrr-ufffff!!! I yam Tuuuuufffff!!

Happy Tax Day!

Mary-Margaret O'Brien

No comments: