Monday, April 17, 2006

A NEW Ferret and a NEW dress!!


It's not the same as my old one, but I'll take it. Mom took me to MATCO this morning and they actually had ONE FERRET left. It was fate, I guess. And actually, to be honest, it looks and smells exactly the same as my old one. If Mom hadn't taken me with her, I woulda thought it was my old one. So it's ok, really it is. :o)

And while we were there, I saw the clothes and ran over and picked out my dress all by myself. And Matt who works there, picked me up and we tried on the XS and the S. The XS fits ok, but it was a bit short. The S is long enough, but it's kinda loose around the middle. Mom says it'll be ok after she washes it and it shrinks a bit.

Have I mentioned what a lucky pup I am??

Love, Mary-Margaret

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooohhhhh My GOD!!!! You'll NEVER guess what happened to me today. Our neighbor Jack just rang our door bell and he had a package for Mum or so SHE thought but although it was indeed addressed to her, it was ACTUALLY a package for me. You will never ever guess what it was. I know because it was a HUGE surprise not just to me, but to Mum also. My 'Daddy' saw your blog last week about your St Francis of Assisi medallion and he just knew that not only would I love to have a medallion just like yours, Mum would love me to have one too. The way Dad explains it, and he has to be a little macho about this you know, is that if I was going to be the President of the Illinois Chapter of your girls club Mary-Margaret, then I too should fall under the protection of St Francis. I don't care why he did it, all I know is that my BEST friend Mary-Margaret and I now have the same medallion. How cool is that I ask you?

I'm glad you got a new ferret, although I must admit right now I am really overwhelmed by my medallion. I know that I am now much safer because St Francis will be watching over you and me.

Love,
Sarabi

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

OHMYGAWSH!!! Sarabi, I am so excited for you too. I love mine and feel ever so much safer, too.

You know, maybe we could even get matching outfits? Sort of like maybe a club jacket or shirt? I think that would be so much fun. I'll ask my mom to check it out.

What size do you wear??

Love, Mary-Margaret