Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Woo Hoo! I got my DIPLOMA!!



I am SOOOOOO cool. (la la la) See? I GRADUATED! Wow.....and I (singing)..."I get a di-PLO-mah!" Mom says she's going to frame it and put it up at the office where she has all of her Certificates.

She's VERY VERY oh-so-PROUD of me!! (woo hoo, again!)I wonder if we'll celebrate? Maybe go through McDonald's drive-thru and get me a grilled chicken, hold-the-lettuce-tomato-bun-mayo, sandwich?
I am so ex-CI-ted! .

(I'm feeling very puffed up and patting myself on the back! Can you tell?)

Mary-Margaret "The GRADUATE" O'Brien

PS: Double-click on the picture if you want to read the fine print. Mom wasn't going to mention that, can you believe it? I mean, just because she's listed as my "pack member". I need to remind her that "one must be a good follower in order to be a good leader". I heard that somewhere. :o)

No comments: