Saturday, April 22, 2006

Me 'n Dolly at Puppy School

Here's me and my good friend, Dolly, playing and tusseling at Puppy School today. I'm the one wearing the green barrette in my hair. See?

Mom told Miss Heather that Dolly had so much energy she made ME look almost comatose. Indeed! I should go bite her ankle. But I have to admit, Dolly is usually just a blur as she whizzes by. Today, she was having great fun rounding up Chelsea (an Australian shepherd maybe part Queensland heeler), Riley, Max and Cole, who are all big dogs. She's really good at getting even the big kids to cower and cry. Not that I'd want to, mind you. I like everybody, you know. But I do admire Dolly's spunk and ambition.

Anyway, I get tired out now after maybe a half hour or so of school. Even Miss Heather commented on how quiet I was. I dunno. Maybe I'm just growing up? I had a nice time playing with Bentley, Matty, and ohhhhhhhhh...let me tell you. Missy is a Jack Russell terrier and she is so cute and funny. She didn't want to mix it up with us big kids, so she just ran around barking at us for the first half of class. Then, later, she actually started chasing the really big kids and they ran for safety. Probably they didn't know what to make of her. Me and Dolly couldn't help but laugh at her. She's only maybe half OUR size.

So much for the Puppy School updates. I know they need me there, but sometimes it's just not as exciting as it used to be. You know?

Love, Mary-Margaret

No comments: