Wednesday, April 05, 2006

My Surprise Phone Call!



Oh my goodness. Sarabi's mom actually called my mom today and I got to talk to Sarabi. I was so excited. Except for the part when I heard my mom mention that Uncle Rudy killed my squeaky trout and even got some stuffing out of it. Now, when I said Uncle Rudy could play with it, he PROMISED! Really, he did, but I guess he just got carried away.

I'm also afraid to tell Auntie Leslie that my orange squeaky bone is gone too. I hope she'll understand that I was trying to be nice and that really I didn't mean for it to get eaten. Anyway, so Sarabi and I sort of "heavy breathed" to each other and I know she was wishing me luck on my "little surgery". Funny how these humans refer to our traumas as "little" somethings, isn't it??

And Sarabi's "mum" is just the nicest lady, too. She said really nice things to me. If I didn't already have a great Mom, I might think of moving to Illinois. Maybe.

This picture is of me doing what I do best on a rainy day: Just kicking back and relaxing. I still weigh 5.4 pounds and haven't gained an ounce for about a month. Mom says I've just gotten narrower and longer, which is why my pink turtleneck still fits me. It's an XS and I almost gave it away to Peanut, but Auntie C sort of forgot to let her try it on. I'm glad, really. I do love that sweater.

I better go now. Mom has to shut down the computers and says I have to get off hers. Talk to you later...

Love, Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your Mom sounds really nice too - aren't we lucky to have such nice Moms!
I'm sorry to hear about all your toy troubles but maybe if you're extra good, you'll get some new ones soon or better yet you could play the 'I just had surgery' sympathy card. It works every time with Moms/Mums like ours I hear.
I really enjoyed talking with you, I thought it was SO cool.
Love Sarabi