Monday, April 24, 2006

Wearing Mom's Bra!!

Sometimes I like to sort laundry. Doesn't matter if it's clean or dirty, I like to get deep down into it and really get to know each piece. Tonight we got home about 6:00PM and Mom was really tired. So she takes it all off and puts on her nightgown and goes downstairs to make our dinner. I entertained myself "Scattering Laundry" (see a couple of posts ago) and ...uh oh....oops? I...er....found myself wearing Mom's bra and I could NOT get it off.

Dinner was ready and I guess maybe I was a bit too quiet. So I hear "Mary-Margaret. Where are you?", and then, "Come HERE, Mary-Margaret!". Well, it's not like I WANTED to get caught, but what else could I do? I went downstairs with this thing wrapped around my neck, trailing after me like a parachute. Mom sort of chokes on her dinner and then says, "Oh, Mary-Margaret! What HAVE you gotten yourself into now?".

By that time, I'd had enough. I walked right over to her and let her get that awful thing off me. I may never sort laundry again. EVERRRRR!!! And the worst part? Mom had a really good laugh at my expense! I hope she enjoyed herself. Hmmmph!

Love,

Mary-Margaret

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where IS a camera when you really need it??

Thanks for the laugh, MM, we can all use those on these Mondays!!

:) Auntie Allie

Anonymous said...

Mum says she wished your Mom had managed to get a picture of you wearing her bra, but I'm glad she didn't - we don't need these humans making more fun of us, do we? They just don't really understand us do they?
Anyway next time try not to get caught, although I know how hard that is, I'm always getting myself into trouble somehow or other.
Not much to report here, I'm still taking it easy for a few more days.
I'll touch base with you tomorrow.
Love
Sarabi