Friday, February 24, 2006

Why I Just LOVE our Pouch

Every day about 4:00PM our "pouch" man comes into the office. It's a big blue courier bag with a zipper on top. See it on the left? Our number is E-050. Usually there are oodles of envelopes inside, mostly for my mom. Sometimes there is an envelope addressed to me, Mary-Margaret O'Brien.

Today, my Auntie Leslie (E-041) sent me a present. It was in a white envelope addressed to ME. Mom opened it near the floor where I was standing and right away I stuck my head all the way inside. I pulled out the neatest orange squeaky plush bone. See me holding it? I ran all over with it and I got even more excited when I found the squeak. I need some help from Mom to write a "Thank You" note. But until then, I hope Leslie reads my blog. Then she'll know how much I love my new toy and my Auntie Leslie, too. Thank you thank you thank you sooooo absolutely very much.

A thousand tiny wet licks from me to Auntie Leslie!

Love, Mary-Margaret

No comments: