Friday, February 10, 2006

The Tooth Fairy - Breaking News

I have now lost TWO teeth, and have two more wiggly ones. There was a whole dollar under my pillow yesterday. Of course, I tried to eat it but Mom took it away. Said I had to put it in my piggy bank. I gently reminded her that I don't HAVE a piggy bank. So I guess that's on our shopping list. Let's see. I have about 20 more teeth to come out, so I guess that's maybe ....oh, I can't count that high. I think I'll leave the Tooth Fairy a note asking for liver snaps instead of money.

Have a great day.

Love, Mary-Margaret

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think liver snaps sound like a much better idea!! I hope you have a great weekend-I'm hoping my Mum will take me to Petsmart later and who knows I might be able to talk her into a new toy. I'm still milking the 'cruise card' and besides that I'm quite good at the cute puppy face. She usually can't resist!
Love your pen pal Sarabi

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

Dear Sarabi - Between you and me, get your mom to take you through the puppy clothes section. That's where I got my new hat. Maybe you can get one just like it and we can wear them together. That way, it will feel like we're having a play day even though you're so far away. OK?

I really like having a pen pal.

Love, Mary-Margaret