Friday, February 03, 2006

Sunshine and Shopping

This is my new friend Sunshine from Puppy School. She's about 12 weeks old and is a West Highland Terrier. Yesterday was her first class and she was kind of shy. We all are the first time we go, but that's ok. That is her mom's chair she's sitting under while she gets used to all of us.

You should have seen PeeWee his first time. He was so scared and shook so much that we thought he'd come unglued. Yesterday, PeeWee was wearing a new blue sweater and I guess he felt really good about himself because he was all over the place, sniffing and wrestling. I think it was his 3rd or 4th time at school, so he was pretty confident. Sunshine and I played for a while and I told her that Matco in Temecula was the best place to buy sweaters. I hope she tells her mom because, honestly, a new sweater makes all the difference in the world. They also sell shirts and pajamas there.

My mom took me shopping yesterday and we went to the Chapparral Antique Mall in Old Town Temecula. There's a doggie boutique in there which is brand new. There are even back-packs for us puppies to wear, baseball shirts, and tiaras for pups like Samantha who enjoy playing dress-up. There was a Harley-Davidson jacket just my size with the eagle on the back, but my mom didn't think it was "me". I hope she doesn't buy me one of those ooey-gooey pink fluffy fur coats or a diamond studded hair bow. I can tell you right now that is absolutely NOT me, either.

Gotta go now. Mom is feeling under the weather with her annual winter chest cold, but we still have to go to work and take care of our clients. They absolutely depend on us to make things all better.

Love, Mary-Margaret Posted by Picasa

No comments: