Saturday, February 18, 2006

PS - What I said about slippers?

This is me after getting in trouble for (1) opening Mom's closet and removing slipper, and (2) emptying waste basket in bathroom. I WAS hiding behind toilet, but that got a bit lonesome. Especially after Mom closed the door and held me prisoner in her bathroom for maybe a whole two minutes.

This is me, giving her a "glad to see you and sorry about the wastebasket" look. It's not a bad pic of me, and you can even see my pink bow under my left ear.

We are going to work today to finish up some reports. I'll really TRY to behave myself! Really! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are such a cute puppy, yes you are, yes you are. Not very many puppies can type on the computer. you are so smart.

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

Thank you! :o)

Actually, I'm terrible at typing because I have no thumbs and my stubby little fingers don't reach very far. I AM very talented at sitting on the keyboard space bar, though.

The truth is - I delegate. I dictate to my mom and SHE types it for me. This works out pretty well as long as she doesn't charge me for it.

Love, Mary-Margaret