Saturday, February 25, 2006

Dancing With the Spars

This is me and my good friend, Sandy. Mom took it at Puppy Class today. No matter what we're doing, come the end of class, Sandy and I have to have the last dance. We stand up and sort of spar with each other at the same time. This time our leashes got so tangled that Sandy's mom said they looked like a Chinese Knot. It took her absolutely forever to separate us.

Sandy was my boyfriend. But then, as it turned out, we both like to play the field and wrestle with other pups. Sometimes it gets a little crazy like, for example, here's SugarBear on the bottom, with Sandy on top of him, and Peaches on top of Sandy. It's more than I can handle, so I just turn my back and go play with my other friends.


Mom took me to PetSmart today and I got a new dress. I also wanted to take a bag of puppy biscuits to class for sharing with the other kids, so we bought those, too. Mom broke down and bought a "crate" and a lambswool padding for it. So far, it's still in the back of our car and I hope it stays there. I don't think either me or Mom want to be separated yet. It'll be bad enough when she goes to Hawaii, but at least I'll be with my Auntie "C" and Jason, and Cailin and Clancy, and Uncle Rudy and Cousin Mo. Mo's a cat, but a really COOL one. We get on pretty well together.


Here's me in my carseat getting ready to go home after Puppy Class. If I had my way, I'd stay much longer. But as soon as I hit my blankie (which is on the bottom of my carseat) I usually fall fast asleep. Puppy School is the most fun thing in the whole wide world.

G'night everyone. Sleep tight!

Love, Mary-Margaret

No comments: