Wednesday, February 15, 2006

"Gimme some tummy!"

My mom is so weird, but I think I love her even more because of it. I wasn't going to say anything, but (giggle) every morning when we wake up, before we get out of bed, she laughs and says "Gimme some tummy!". So I flip on my back and push my little pink belly up and I get smooched. Right there on my tummy. Right where my belly button would be if I had one. I mean, do all moms do that? Or is it just mine?

That's all for now. Gotta go to work.

Love, Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about other Moms, but my 'Mum' does something similar and I love her even more for it too. At night when I am lying on her bed while we watch TV, if I give her one of my 'special' looks (you know the one I mean) she says "where's that tummy!" and I roll over and get kissed too. I think we're really lucky to be so loved don't you?
I hope you have a great day.
Love, your pen-pal Sarabi