Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Mary-Margaret's New Spring Hat

I just had to have it. See the butterfly on it? And the color is perfect. This is SOOOO me!! I'm usually pretty squirmy except when Mom has the camera. I've decided I want to be a model. What do you think? Do I have what it takes?

And I forgot to tell you. I lost my first tooth last night. From the bottom. One on the top should probably fall out maybe today. I don't know what I'm getting paid for these yet, but I hear that the Tooth Fairy is pretty generous. I can't wait to look under my pillow tomorrow. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary Margaret this is your old pal Sarabi. Remember me? I really missed you while my Mum and Dad where away on their vacation and I couldn't wait for my Mum to plug in my laptop so that she could read me all your blogs. I am really happy to have them home although I had a good time with my Mum's friend Sophia. Don't tell my Mum and Dad I said that though I am still playing the "you went away without me" sympathy card. I wonder how long I can make it last?
My Mum bought me a treat from the Caribbean, at least that's where she said it was from - but you know what it tasted just like the ones she buys here at Pestmart. I guess they make them the same in the Caribbean as they do here.
Yesterday I went to see my groomer Sharon (she is SOOOO nice, you would really like her). I was desperate for Mum to make an appointment for me, it was getting hard for me to see properly my hair was so long over my eyes. While I was there I met a little yorkshire terrier just like you. He was so cute. I told him I knew a hot little yorkshire terrier in California I should introduce him to - would you mind if I showed him your picture next time I see him if so which one?
My Mum has promised me she will learn how to e-mail one of my photos to your Mom. She took some very cute ones of me last night after my day at the groomers.
Anyway that's all for now - I'm SOOO glad to be back in touch with you - I really, really missed you, especially since Mum and Dad where gone. But all is well now! (sigh of contentment)
lots of licks and waggy tails
Your friend Sarabi