Thursday, February 16, 2006

Miss Letty Found My Belly Button

Found! One Belly Button! It's right there, about a smidgen below my rib cage. It's not an insey. It's not an outsey. It's a flattie. Can't see it, but you can feel it (if I know you well enough). It's like a little round harder piece of muscle right under my skin, and, if you really look close, you can see a teensy little crescent scar. Mom can't see it, but she needs glasses to see most anything these days.

And speaking of Mom? We had Puppy School today. I reminded her to put the camera in her purse. I waited right by the door starting a little after 3:00PM so she wouldn't forget. We get there and YAHOOO! I'm off and running and she gets the camera out. She gets some really neat pictures of me and Moses, of Sunshine and Bentley, and of Peaches and Layla playing together. She gets a great one of Jaeger, the new baby Rottweiler. Oh, Duh! Guess what!! She left the memory card in the computer at home. I don't know about her. I guess we'll try for Saturday. She was pretty mad at herself so I didn't say much. I mean, what COULD I say without hurting her feelings?

I weigh exactly 5.0 pounds today, including leash!! I am 5 months old, too! All my friends are growing up and Mom keeps saying how big they're getting. Wow! You should see Moses these days. He's really getting huge. And Sara? You wouldn't even recognize her. Sunshine is still the tiniest little Westie ever, and she's so funny when she runs right along with the big dogs. She's awfully brave.

Bentley and Kimo really got into it, and Kimo even got a bit of a bloody nose, but he wasn't really hurt. Toward the end of class, Kimo was stomping in all the water bowls and flipping them. He was absolutely soaked through and through. He's so silly. Dizzle was there, flirting with Jewel, a Cavalier King Charles spaniel. She's very quiet and gentle. Her brother, Jake, was all over the place though. He's a handsome dude. Dizzle and I played for a while. He had on a blue shirt and I wore my pink "Rub My Belly" shirt. Otherwise it's a little hard to tell us apart unless you check out the ears.

That's all for now, folks. I have to get up early to get my hair done at Miss Patty's place. See you tomorrow.

Love, Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm glad YOU found your belly button, I'm STILL looking!
Don't make your Mom feel too bad about the memory card - you wouldn't believe what my 'Mum' did last week! She showed up for the opera a whole 24 hours early! Yes you heard me right, she went on Wednesday instead of Thursday! She'll be trying to live that one down for a while. All 'Mum' keeps saying is "better early than late" - as if that's supposed to make it better!! Nice try!!
By the way, we haven't had any updates on your teeth lately. Have you lost them all yet?
Don't forget to have your Mom take a picture of you after you get your hair done at Miss Patty's so that we can see how cute you look (and you might want to remind her to put that memory card in first!)
Love, Sarabi