Saturday, February 18, 2006

Seven new teeth - one to go!

Sarabi (my pen pal from Illinois) asked about my baby teeth. I have one majorly loose one on the top and it's just about ready to fall out. I'm really lucky. All my teeth (so far) have come in straight so Mom doesn't have to put braces on them. Ewww. Just the thought of braces makes me cringe.

Anyway, I haven't gotton any more money from the Tooth Fairy yet. Mom says that she's probably waiting until I buy my Piggy Bank. Now, that is an Oxymoron if I've ever heard one. I need money to buy a bank, but I can't get money until I have a bank. But I can't get a bank until I have money. Go figure Tooth Fairies and their logic. Like I said before, I'm perfectly happy with liver snaps, called "Charley Bears" from Trader Joe's.

Admonishment of the day: NO MORE SHOES. That's what Mom keeps telling me. She speaks very slowly and in a pretty loud voice so I'm sure she means it. Oh, heck. What's a slipper or two? I mean, I love shoes only second to envelopes.

It's raining really hard right now. I wonder if we'll still have Puppy School?

Love, Mary-Margaret

No comments: