Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Miss Lynne & Miss Lois, My Teachers


Here's me, Mary-Margaret O'Brien, with my teachers, Miss Lois and Miss Lynne. Today, February 27th, 2006, I completed my Cool Dog Course. The next time I see my teachers will be to get my graduation certificate. I hope Mom will let me take more classes. I do SOOO love to learn things.

The very last things I learned was "heel" and "crate". "Heel" I kinda already knew but didn't have a name for it. Me and Mom like to take walks together, even if it's only around the back yard and the bird bath.




Here's me giving my teachers an "I LOVE you" kiss. I know it's my last lesson and I really REALLY don't want them to go. We are such good friends now. Maybe Mom will let me visit them or maybe they will invite me for a sleep-over or maybe we can do a play date? I don't know, and it's so hard to think about not seeing them any more. I'll work on it.

Love, Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, thank you so much Mary- Margaret for all your hard work, and of course, for your mom's too!
As I'm sure I'm speaking for Miss Lynne too, we think you are such a good student and love visiting you and your mom. I'm most certain we will see you again and again.
See you soon and congratulations!
Best,
Miss Lois