Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Mom says I'm acting like a teenager!

I have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow. Mom says she doesn't know what to do with me. She says I'm just not myself. Well, gee! All I did was grab her arm and try to dance with it? Big deal! And, well ok...if I'm going to be honest here...I guess I have been seeing how much I could get away with. Like, I do have "piddle pads", but sometimes it's just more fun to watch Mom clean up a wet spot than to trudge all the way into the bathroom. Then she chases me saying "You get over here, Miss Mary-Margaret", and I keep running and dodging her. Which I think is great, except now she just growls at me.

I'm not sure she meant it, but Debi who works with us said she wanted to take me home with her so I could play with Star, her Maltese. Mom said "Go right ahead!". I mean, do you think Mom would really let me go? Now I'm just a bit concerned, and I've tried to be good all afternoon. Reaaaaaaally, I have.

I'll let you know about the doctor tomorrow. It's not a bad thing to go there. I DO love all the doctors at Pet Medical Center in Temecula. They give great cuddles and kisses.

Love, Mary-Margaret

PS - I have all grown up teeth in the front now. And they're white and straight. I'm going to practice smiling now!

No comments: