Saturday, February 11, 2006

Obligatory Diary Entry by Dutiful Puppy

Mom's still getting over her "winter cold", so she hasn't been able to type much for me. I've been really good and loving and stuff to try to do my part. I'll keep this short because I'm so considerate.

Puppy School was absolutely "packed" today (pardon the pun). Seriously, there were more pups there than I'd ever seen in my whole life. Some new ones (Chloe, a Shar-Pei), Peaches (a fox terrier), Kimo (big...brown...not sure what). And my old pals, like Sandy, PeeWee, Godiva and the others. I just had the best of times.

Miss Heather needed some attention so I went over and let her teach me to roll over. I didn't even ask for a treat. I just did it because I love her and I like to learn. Last week, Mom taught me how to "high five". I can't wait to see Miss Lynne again to show her everything. I think she's coming on Monday, but Mom has to call her because she can't remember. Stuff like that happens when you get a "winter cold", she says.

I hope she gets better soon. I'm going to make her go to bed now, and watch the Olympics with me. We both like figure skating events the best.

G'night and God Bless...

Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your Mom feels better soon. We like the figure skating the best too. Did you see the opening ceremonies? Some of it was pretty amazing! Do you know when the puppy olympics are?
It's definitely past my bedtime so I'd better get ready for bed.
Love, Sarabi