Friday, February 24, 2006

Dizzle, Dolly 'n Me

Thursday, 2/23/06: Guess who forgot her camera....AGAIN! Maybe next week she'll remember. I'll ask her to write herself a note.

My old friend, Dolly, was at Puppy Class with her dad. Dizzle was there, too. It was kinda neat with all THREE of us Yorkie types running around together. For the first time in my whole life I felt like a real PACK! Only one slight problem, but we deal with it: We're all ALPHA types. We all want to be leader.

Mostly Dolly and me wrestled and boxed. Dizzle was off trying to charm Miss Jewel, the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. And if Jewel knocked him silly, he'd work on her brother, Jake. Dizzle is indefatigable when it comes to his objets d'amour. Dolly and me...we're not into that. We'd rather run and play. Dizzle got so glued to Jewel that his dad even picked him up and had a stern talking to with him.

Dolly and I both wear matching collars and when we're whooshing back and forth across the yard, I guess it's pretty hard to tell us apart. Someone asked Mom, "Where's Mary-Margaret?". Mom replied "There she is. Uh...NO...THERE she is. Oh dear...no...THERE she is!" Dolly and I thought it was pretty funny. Actually, there's another difference. Again, it's in the ears. Both of Dolly's still haven't come up yet, while mine stick straight up like little antennae. But when we're nothing more than a blur, it's not actually very obvious.

Me and my mom got along really well yesterday for the whole day. I'm getting the "out" thing down almost perfectly, and I make a little "wrrrrrrr?" while I stand by the door if I'm absolutely serious. Being a teenager isn't all that easy, but I'm really trying.

Gotta get ready for work. Don't want to be late. Have a great day, everybody!

Love, Mary-Margaret

No comments: