Sunday, February 05, 2006

I'm getting too old too fast!

This morning Mom found four loose teeth in my mouth. Two on the top in the middle and two on the bottom in the middle. They're not completely ready to come out yet, but she says not to worry. That the Tooth Fairy or her assistant, Prunella Giddens, will know when they come out and leave something special for me even if I don't put them under my pillow. Still, once I get my big teeth, I don't know what to look forward to any more. Except something called "spaying" but I don't think I really want to know about that too much. I just know that it means I won't be having puppies of my own, which is fine with me. I don't want to share my mom with anyone.

Also, yesterday I went to Puppy School. I'm always real excited to get there but then I sorta get bored. I say hello to all the kids, meet the new ones [like Dolly (a yorkie), Cassie (an Italian Greyhound), Tarzan (a Basenji)], and show them around, but in maybe ten minutes or so, I find myself off in a corner of the yard all by myself sniffing things. I'm actually kind of a loner. Nobody else wants to explore like I do, and nobody wants to play ball or frisbee like me, except maybe Wyatt, Mordecai and Benelli, and they are really BIG HUGE dogs and I don't think they take me very seriously. There was a giant Doberman Pinscher at the vets last week and he kept staring at me, and then his mom just grinned at me and said "LUNCH!". I mean, how RUDE!!

Mom even got me to leave Puppy School early yesterday. Well, I really actually didn't mind. I got to play tag with some of the grown up peoples, but they ganged up on me and somebody's mom just nailed me and passed me over to my mom. To be fair, my mom was really sick and only brought me because she knows how much I love Puppy School. I didn't think that I should mention that I think maybe I'm getting too old for it. Maybe I just won't go all the time. Samantha, Sunny, Bailey, and Sandy hardly ever go anymore, either. I miss them a lot. We'll see. I'll have Mom ask Miss Letty what she thinks.

Depressedly yours, Mary-Margaret aka "Lunch!"

No comments: