Sunday, February 12, 2006

A Simply Summer-like Sunday

It's really nice out. Sunny and warm, probably in the 80's. I love to take walks in my back yard, and then just kick back and watch "Animal Planet". That "Lucky Travels LA" (not "Lucky Does LA", like my mom thought) was on again. Lucky is a cool dog. Her mom shrieks and screams way to much for my tender ears. Poor Lucky. How does she live with that? It would make me crazy.

I felt like taking a dip, but the only thing I could find was my water bowl. I stuck most of myself in it, then took my front paw and casually flipped it over and doused myself with water - TWICE. Mom is getting tired of mopping the kitchen floor. She says she wants to kick back too, but having me around is like having another kid. I'd best watch my step or she'll marry me off, too! Egads! The thought of it gives me chills.

My Uncle Greg called today and told Mom he was sending her a book on the Los Angeles Lifeguards. Seems my Great Uncle Michael (the one whose chair I keep gnawing on) has his picture in the book. It'll be nice to meet some of the family.

"Desperate Housewives" is on again. We watched the East Coast feed, now we can watch the West Coast feed, too, and catch all the parts we missed. We also watched some of "Grey's Anatomy" and the XX Olympics snowboarding. That looks like fun. My cousin Randy who is 15 likes to snowboard, too. He lives in Minnesota.

I'm rambling. Gotta go watch the Housewives.

G'night, y'all. We're closed at work tomorrow, but we're going in anyway to get ready for billing. And I think I have a lesson with Miss Lynne tomorrow, too.

Need my beauty sleep, you know.

Love, Mary-Margaret

No comments: