Thursday, July 20, 2006

Waaaah! Abandoned for HOURS!

(sniff) What a day. First off, Mom says "Good bye" and leaves - WITHOUT MEEEEEEE! So I wandered back upstairs to my pillow and took a nap. She had to get her hair cut. Then she had to type a report and it's not easy with me licking her toes, she says. Finally, she comes home and ...OHMYGOODNESS. I am so happy to see her. I do the "run run run" thingy in the back yard, piddle a couple of times and settle in for some afternoon cuddles.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. She hops up and tries to leave again. But this time, I beat her out the door. She chases me around the garage and I can tell when she's getting really mad cause she gets all pink, so I went back in the house and stood between her and the door. She says "I HAVE to go to the dentist, Mary-Margaret"! So what's she do? She picks me up and gets me to go back into the kitchen and I think she's playing a game. OK..That sounds like fun. But instead, she races out the door and just (sniff....wahhhhhh) leaves me there. All by MYSELF.

I tell YOUUUUUUUUUUUU. When she came home, she had to yell "Honey, I'm home" TWO times before I practically fell over myself getting to her. She picked me up and I just dug my nails in and hugged her so tight. Don't EVER do that to me again, I said. I hope she heard me. I really REALLY missed her.

(PS - She really missed me, too!)

Love, Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Mary-Margaret,

I think your mum should be punished severely for going our without you ! How rude ! Although it's a great opportunity to get up to LOTS of mischief :-) Oops, did I say that ? Don't want to be accused of leading you astray :-)

Lots of love,
Opy