Friday, July 21, 2006

Miss Marilyn and My Spa Day

I absolutely LOVE it!!

I try to always on time, and Miss Marilyn was outside to greet me as my "driver" (Really, it's just Mom, but it makes me feel important to say "driver"!) pulls up. She welcomes me and takes me inside her salon. You know, she's NOT a groomer. Even her lovely lavender cards proclaim her to be a "Pet Stylist". Now that's class, I tell YOUUUUU!!

Here's the new me in my favorite spot. You know, having short hair is EVERLY so much cooler these days. And I'm really REALLY happy about it. Marilyn even defuzzed the inside of my ears, and left enough on my (ahem) .. privates... to keep me modest. I've been grinning from ear to ear all day. Oh, and my good friend Moses goes there with his little brother, Nathaniel. And I made some more friends who are Yorkies like me: Bailey and Kahlua. And Bello, a very handsome standard Poodle, and a Maltese but I can't remember the name. It's just like Puppy School at Miss Marilyn's place. We all get to play before and after we're groomed. No cages or kennels. It's WONDERFUL!!!

Come on. Be honest. Don't you think I look tres chic?

Everly yours, dahlinks,

Mary-Margaret

4 comments:

MJ's doghouse said...

Mary margaret you are too funny..you make my mommy and me laugh all the time...I think your doggles are very cute...i would like to see a face on picutre though...i really also like your haircut....have a good weeknd...MJ

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey M-M,

You look ever so cute with your new haircut !

Love
Opy

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Mary-Margaret,

You are looking absolutely smashing! I'm glad you found a nice stylish who will work with you and knows just the right look for a dog of your personality.

How is your leg? All better, I hope.

Roxie
(Sammy & Andy are being boys and can't tell that you did anything with your hair.)

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

You look very beautiful and happy!