Tuesday, July 11, 2006

July 10: Ho-Hum, Diddly-Yum!

I'm almost 10 months old. Hard to believe, isn't it? I so absolutely feel just like a puppy inside, but outside...well, I'm getting grey hairs. Oh? I'm supposed to get them? OK, then. That's all right. Mom got the name of a new groomer and she's making an appointment. I'm still walking a bit funny, I guess, but I feel fine. Personally, I think my mom makes everly too much fuss over me. Seems my "paw-di-cure" wasn't completely finished last time. My toe nails were overlooked, which is a problem when I try to climb onto the top of mom's head. She keeps saying "OW OW OW, Mary-Margaret".

Sometimes I just have to find things to write about, but I don't want you, Dear Diary, to think I've forgotten you.

Love, Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Mary-Margaret,

Don't go aging yourself, you are almost eight months old not ten! You just want to impress everyone with your eternal youth. To us, you will always be beautiful.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy