Monday, July 24, 2006

I've been Grounded...for LIFE, I think!

OHhhhhhhhhhh! I hate to tell you, but I shouldn't even be on the computer. I've been grounded indefinitely. Why, you ask? Er.....well, I had a bit of a setback on my rehab program. And I SWEAR I didn't mean it. Honest! But the whole office network is down, and no one can access the internet either. Mom always plans for the unimaginable, so she has a dial-up connection but only on HER computer.

It was a blue ethernet cable. It was just sitting there, calling my name. I used every ounce of willpower to ignore it, but my addiction is just to powerful. I am SOOOOOO ashamed.

Let's all hold paws together and pray for strength.

I have to get off now and go "think about it".

G'night everybody.

Love, Mary-Margaret

4 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Oh dear Mary-Margaret, you are a naughty girl, aren't you ? I would still turn it around though and blame your mum as such cables shouldn't be left lying around where you are bound to find them
:-)
I hope you are "released" from your grounding soon !
Love
Opy

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

No need to be ashamed. You need to embrace your inner husky. Atta girl!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Mary-Margaret, you will prevail over your addiction, you'll see. You're just a little young yet and it takes a while for us pups to learn that certain things are just not meant to be chewed. You will get the hang of it eventually I promise. My Mum used to spray things around our house with something called 'bitter apple' which she bought at Petsmart and yuk it was disgusting! I was cured pretty quickly!
I hope you won't be grounded for too long. I'm going away for a couple of days, so hopefully by the time I get back and check in with you again, all will have been forgiven and forgotten.
In the meantime I WILL pray for you.
Love,
Sarabi

MJ's doghouse said...

Poor Mary Margaret..sometimes mommys just dont understand...i have an addiction...my name is mary jane...and i am a plastic coathanger eating addict...they say that admitting there is a problem is the first step....