Thursday, July 06, 2006

Jami has more babies!!

Fidel is a grandfather again. Jami, his son's chihuahua, had another litter of babies. Oooooooh...that's SO exciting. I love babies like chihuahuas. Something about the patter of tiny paws running through the house. Me and mom were on a serve tonight and the human thought we were there for the puppies. There were two of the cutest little Malti-poos, only six weeks old right there inside the front door. The littlest one wanted so badly to come home with me. Even started the "howww-ooooooo" thing, like it was imitating a wolf only in a tiny voice. It was so cute. Mom says not yet. Although I could tell she really thought hard about it.

I want a baby brother or sister. I do. REALLY I do!!!

Love, Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

M-M,

Oh, think long and hard about getting a baby brother or sister. I was an only puppy for 4 months and Mom thought I was lonely when she was at work so she adopted Sammy from Dachshund Rescue. Suddenly I had to SHARE Mom. And then she started fostering and their were two more! Then she adopted Andy and, as much as I love them, I remember the good old days of Mom all to myself. *sigh*

Roxie