Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Eeeepp??

Mom's new thing. When I bark, she says "Eeepp!". One of her list-buddies told her to do that and I'd stop. Well, who wouldn't stop for something so silly. I mean, it was all I could do to keep from splitting my little belly laughing. You gotta picture little old me just saying hello to people in my own special way, and this grown lady, in all seriousness, saying "Eeeep? "Eeeep?". Not to mention what the other business folks on our floor thought. She wasn't exactly quiet about it. I was absolutely mortified.

Maybe it's the tone she's using, but it seems pretty silly to me. The last time she did it, I looked at her cross-eyed and changed the subject. Barkathons aren't any fun when it's "Bark"-Eeep"-"Bark"-"Eeep". Kinda takes the wind out of my sails. OK. Bottom line. I guess it works. Happy now, Mom?? And to think I used to look forward to my little evening "get-togethers" with the neighborhood pups.

Dejectedly yours (and still grounded)

Mary-Margaret

No comments: