Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I got Doggles, Dude!



They're not pink and there aren't any rhinestones. Also, one side keeps coming apart. (That nice company is sending me another pair!) Other than that, I think I'm pretty cool, Dude! Yeah, baby!!

Mom went to the dentist this morning, and has to go back all afternoon tomorrow. But at least the refrigerator is working again. Some diddly-whump fritzed out and shut down, and this morning everything was warm and soggy, so that stuff is in the trash. Mom turned off the both the freezer and the refrigerator compartments so there wouldn't be a fire or anything. Then, later, the repair guy gets there and looks at Mom kinda funny and says "You know they're shut off"? Like....well, duh. But Mom's kewl and says "Yeah". And the guy turns them back on and it WORKS. He said there's some safety shutoff, and next time it starts to get warm to call HIM and not turn it off. So, basically, Mom fixed it herself by resetting it because it's fine now. And it only cost her $58.95 to learn the hard way.

Again, let me say....I LIKE MY LIFE UNCOMPLICATED. I helped a lot this morning by moving Bob's tools around so we could play hide and seek a bit. He was pretty nice about it. I think he likes me just a little.

Time for "America's Got Talent". See ya later.

Love, Mary-Margaret

No comments: