Thursday, July 27, 2006

Perhaps if I pretend to be a client....


...then she'll pay attention to me. Our last client just left, so I hopped into his chair. Mom says "Oh, Mary-Margaret. May I help you?". "Well, yes, of course. I would like to go out, please!", I said. So we went for a little walk, smelled some flowers and bushes (I did, anyway), and then we went back upstairs.

I got babysat for a while while Mom saw the dentist again. Then, we went to Miss Cathleen's place and I saw Dee who recognized me right away. "Why, there's Mary-Margaret!", she said. Miss Cathleen wondered how Dee knew me. Well, gosh. I do get around, you know. I have lots of friends in Temecula. Even Mom doesn't know as many people as me.

I got my special paw-di-cure and lotion rubbed on my tummy. Then Mom went into the dark place with music and sweet smells and got a facial. I just explored a whole lot in a short range, since Miss Cathleen was standing on my leash. I'm sure it was just an accident, though, and not on purpose, don't you think? There are so many more places I need to investigate at Bellissima, Miss Cathleen's shop.

Mom's going to play bridge for a bit. I think I'll turn in.

Love to everybody.

Mary-Margaret

No comments: