Saturday, July 22, 2006

My First Dust Storm

Lazy day. Went to office to check mail and I got my new Doggles, in their own little case. I'll post a picture when I get a moment. We went to Von's. You know, they are nice to puppies, too. Just like Albertson's. Everyone says "hi" to me, even the Store Manager, and she makes me feel everly so welcome. Everybody always comments on how quiet I am. :o)

It was really HOT HOT HOT today. Like the hottest ever in my whole life. Still, though, I wanted to go to Puppy School. Only four kids showed up: Me, Daisy, Missy and Mordecai Hill. We kinda hung out and chatted 'cause it was too hot to play. Then that nice Temecula breeze came up. And then, OHMYGAWSH...it was like "The Wizard of Oz" it was such a dust storm. Mom stuck me under her t-shirt so I wouldn't get any dust in my eyes or my nose, it was THAT bad. So thick - it was like a beige but gritty fog.

Before the dust storm, Miss Letty told Mom that she thought it was awful that Miss Patty never called her back, and so SHE called over to the place like the day before Miss Patty called Mom (see below). She's not sure who she talked to but they mostly blamed my leg and my cuts on MEEEEE! I mean, HOW RUDE!!!! And then the girl even told Miss Letty that I was "such a wiggle worm" that they were going to ask me not to come back. Me? Hey, I'm just a pup, and they're the pros. If they can't handle one little 6.5 pound Yorkie pup, what the heck are they doing in the grooming business, I ask you?

Well, it's old stuff and in the past. I have a really great stylist who knows how to treat me, and I will be loyal to Miss Marilyn for absolutely EVER AND EVERRRR! And Miss Marilyn even told Mom that I was very good. So brrrttthhhppppp (raspberries) to Miss Patty and her peeps. Hmmmph!!

It was thundering and raining here for a while but so hot it dried up right away almost. My pool blew half way across the yard. I tell YOUUUU...it was a weird day.

Time for bed.

Love ya all....

Mary-Margaret

No comments: