Sunday, July 16, 2006

My Day Off!

Would you believe that I finally took the whole day off? Mom worked but I got in some serious napping. I'll check in tomorrow. I'm still enjoying the moment. And, yes, I snore. How embarassing, but I do. Yuck.

OH OH OH! And a belated Happy Birthday to my good friend, Sarabi. I sent a card last week but as of yesterday she still didn't have it. Her birthday was yesterday, so I really feel badly it didn't get there. Probably shoulda sent it email. Darn! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SARABI!! Woo hoo!

Love, Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That darn postal service, they NEVER deliver things on time, but your card finally came today Mary-Margaret. Thank you SO much. And then to top it all off, when I logged on with Mum to check your latest post, you wished me a Happy Birthday there too!! I feel pretty special. Thanks. I asked Mum to put your card in the dining room where everyone can see it, and then when people ask, we can tell them it's from my BEST friend Mary-Margaret in California.

Now that all the birthday excitement has come and gone, it's back to the usual for me. Mum thinks that means napping and then more napping, I tell you sometimes I feel really under appreciated around here. Doesn't she realize just how hard I work at protecting our house? One of these days, I'll just really fall asleep on the job, and then she'll have NO idea when people are coming and going in the neighborhood. I'd like to see what she would think of that!!!

Love,
Sarabi
Guard dog extraordinaire!