Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Mom is a bit cranky tonight!

Posting on my blog is about the last thing on her mind. She got home and everything in the freezer had liquified, including sticky lime juice bars. And when she tried to get stuff out of the freezer the wrappers on the lime bars popped open and she had gallons (it seemed) of icky syrupy green gunk to sop up. So everything got thrown out except for the bagels. I tell YOUUUUU, I even got sniped at. I was just trying to help clean the floor. Really, I was!!

And later, when she's all relaxed but still stewing, Grandma calls to see if we're ok...on Mom's CELL phone. "Yeah? Why?", Mom asks. "And how come you're calling on my cell"? Grandma says our phone just rings and rings and nobody answers. Sonia said that, too, a few days ago. So Mom calls the phone company. They tell her it's in HER equipment, which is weird because she doesn't have a problem calling out and the computer DSL is just fine. So...that's something else she has to schedule.

Earlier in the day Miss Patty finally called her back, like maybe THREE WEEKS after Mom had called about my limp and my head (see below about "Crutches"). Nice of her, huh? Mom says she's called Miss Patty three times, and now she's just getting back to her? So Miss Patty says I'm a wiggle worm (we knew that already), and that maybe I just have thin skin on my head, and suggested that maybe I'd already been cut when I went to be groomed? I don't theeeeeeeeeeenk so. I'd have known it if I had. So Mom just says "Uh huh! Well, we won't be keeping our appointment this Friday!" and Miss Patty says "OK". That's it. Great PR, don't you think? I'm glad I'm going somewhere else.

Oh yeah..and Miss Patty tells Mom she should brush me more often. Well, I get brushed every night after dinner while we're all comfy in the big leather chair. So...like....she's saying MORE than THAT? Sounds like an excuse maker to me. But what do I know. I have an uncomplicated life where my most pressing problem is making sure I hit my piddle pad.

So it's been one of those days and Mom says she's just not in the mood to post to my blog and this is why. See? Maybe tomorrow.

Love, Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I think Miss Patty is stupid. I'm stomping my foot at her!