Monday, July 17, 2006

Me and my "Paw-di-curist"

It's Mom's day to get her nails done. We're a bit late because one of OUR clients ran a bit late. You know how stuff runs downhill. Anyway, here's a picture of Miss Cathleen and me. I just love her. She treats me so nicely and always knows exactly what I'm saying. First off, she brings me a bowl of water in my very own special dish that she keeps just for me.

This is the part I like the best. After she puts the lotion on Mom's feet and gives her a massage, it's MY turn. I tell YOOOUUUU! It's heavenly, and really...it even tastes better than it smells. After I get my massage, I tell Miss Cathleen that I would very much like it if she took me on a walk, and she actually knows what I said. (ahem - unlike SOME people I know!) So we go out, and even though I'm not supposed to go in the weeds, she lets me frolic for just a bit and then picks the foxtails out of my fur so Mom won't see. OK..so she missed one. It was ok. No big deal.

Am I just the luckiest kid in the whole world, I ask you? Hmmmmm???

Love,

Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary Margaret..Love reading how your day has been,and seeing your pictures..Your just a little doll.
So sweet and adorable...
Love ya MM...Dee