Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Those Dachsie Kids

I tell YOUUU. They are the nicest bunch of pups anyone would want to meet. I was born on 9/19/05, according to my birth certificate anyway. I think that makes me almost 10 months old and The Dachsies said I only look eight. Isn't that nice?
Here's me..ta daaaa...on my oversized, soft and comfy, recliner chair. Mom gets the seat, I get the back. What more could a pup ask?

And do you notice that I can see the whole back yard? When those RUDE cats come by, I'm rrrrrrrready! RRRRRUFFF. I chased the tabby right over the wall today. Whooosh. And then I ran right back to the slider so Mom could let me in just in case Tabby figured out ....er.....how ...um...scared I really was. Shhhhh. But those cats are so much bigger than I am. I think it's that I exude an air of self-confidence that intimidates them, don't you? I mean I can keep up the charade for a while, but it gets tiring after a while. Much easier to sit on the back of the chair and yell at them. Although Mom doesn't think so and keeps telling me to "Hush, Mary-Margaret. That's RUDE!!". Well, I don't want to be RUDE, so I "wwwrrrrufff" rather quietly but I think I get my point across.

Oh yeah...and Mom says she's GOT to remember to water that plant. I think it's a good thing she takes pictures so she can see what needs to be done. Usually, she's in such a rush she whizzes right by stuff. Like that slider track last week. So pictures are good that way, don'tcha think?

OK...Bed time. I have a nice soft comfy cushion or my half of the bed. Either's fine with me. RUDE CATS can just stay out all night. Yuck.

Love, Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mary-Margaret,
I can't believe you're 10 months old already. It seems just like yesterday that we came across your 'diary' and I think that was sometime back in January, so you would have been only 4 months old or so. Time flies doesn't it?
Anyway, my birthday is on Saturday. I'll be 3 years old. Mum says that's really hard to believe. She says I'll be 21 in people years, so we have to have a BIG celebration. I'm up for that anytime! I wonder if she'll bake me a cake? Quite doubtful actually since she's not much good in the kitchen. Don't worry, I'm not hurting her feelings by saying that, she's the first one to admit it. And I'm not sure where you can buy birthday cakes for dogs, so I think the cake thing is just a dream. I hope Mum will surprise me with a really cool present though.
Oh well I'll just have to wait and see.
Hope you have a great day.
Love,
Sarabi