Sunday, July 30, 2006

Awwwww....MOM??


Sheesh! Some of Mom's list friends were talkin' about FLEAS! I have NEVER had a flea in my life. Eeeyeeewww! I take Sentinel tabs once a month on the 7th of every month. But still she got the creepies and I got a BATH. Actually, a shower. It's not so bad once it's over but the soaping up part ...yuck!!

I get all towel dried and Mom does the "rub a dub dub, three men in a tub" thing. You know how Moms baby talk us Yorkies? Anyway, then I stand on the chair at her vanity while I get blow-dried and combed. That's not too bad 'cause I can look in the mirror. Not that I'm vain or anything, but...hey, I could look worse, ya know.

Love,

Mary-Margaret

2 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

You always look beautiful M-M, you don't need to look in the mirror !
Love
Opy

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

To Opy: Thank you for the compliment. You are so lucky to have short hair that doesn't tangle. Even with mine short I still get tiny snarls. You always look like you're ready to go out the door. :o)