Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Just another "When's"day

Like ...WHEN IS something exciting going to happen? We go to the bank...(yawn). Get to the office (oh boy!)...Mom handles some stuff (oh whoop de doo!)...and WHEN do I get some fun? "WHEN'S my time"? Oh...Mrs. Graff came in and I got some belly rubs. Michael has new office furniture but no windows (they had to replace the old ones and last I looked he didn't have any). Took a couple of potty breaks, and napped most of the time. Barfed once over by the door - probably that staple I spit up, but I'm ok.

At home, it the same-o, same-o. Except maybe about 7:30 I'm sitting on Mom's head while she's in the comfy leather chair. There, I can look into the back yard, and here come those cats again. I tell YOUUU...RUDE RUDE RUDE! Mom picks me up and carries me outside so I can be taller than the cats and I bark without fear. Not that I'd have "fear", but they ARE big. Anyway, they left. I high-fived Mom and we went back in.

We watched "America's Got Talent" for a bit. "Leonid the Magnificent" is the most memorable, for sure. Don't know what it is that he does, actually, but he is memorable. The first time he got booted, I thought he was going to moult all over the stage. Fortunately for him, the audience wanted him back so he goes on to the next level. Girl kid named Bianca Ryan is 11 years old and sings like Ella Fitzgerald. She comes back, too.

OK..that's it. Must be time for bed. Mom's got her water, I've got my teddy bear. See you tomorrow.

Love, Mary-Margaret

3 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Life gets like that sometimes doesn't it Mary-Margaret ! Here, we are just trying to catch up - the past few weeks have been pretty full on for all of us - mum and dad have been worrying about me, plus they have both had alot of work things on - it's like "stop the world - I need to catch up" ! We find it's either dead boring, or too much going on - why can't it just be somewhere in the middle ?
Love
Opy

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

P.S - Mum is back watching that stupid "Rockstar" show again - so far she hasn't sucked dad into watching it yet - but she will, she did last season, it's only a matter of time !
Love
Opy

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Mary-Margaret,

Good for you to chase off those RUDE RUDE cats. We have one that lives next door and it never listens to us!

You should be on "America's Got Talent", you have more talent than any of them.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy