Saturday, July 08, 2006

My Very First Time EVERRRRR...!!!

I actually chased a RUDE cat right out of my backyard. All by myself. He didn't even see me until it was too late, and I took off running and then he took off. He hopped right through the iron bars on the fence. Woo hoo! I am hot stuff! I am way HOT! Like I could whup the other two with one paw tied behind my back. I am that gooooood! Yup! I am now an official watch dog.

Also, I dropped by Puppy School and it was a very good thing that I did, too. First off, here's a picture of MaggieMoo the Schnoodle, and little Nacho the Pomeranian who is about 8 weeks old. That's MaggieMoo's big brother Pasha holding them, and Sam the Golden Retriever snuggling up to Pasha.
Missy, a German Shepherd pup, was there and I tell YOUUUU, she looks just like Mia did when I first met her. They were telling me that Mia has graduated AND had her "little surgery", and won't be coming back. That makes me a bit sad.

My old boyfriend, Sandy, was there last Thursday and I missed him, darn it. I guess he missed me too, because I heard he wasn't to thrilled about all the little kids. I'll try to go next Thursday and maybe he'll be there with his baby brother Toby again. I'm not going all the time anymore, but I will stop by every so often just to look in on the kids and make sure they are learning their manners properly. Like with Missy and Sam, both a whole lot bigger than me, they got a lesson or two in manners from me today. It cost me one of my blue barrettes but we found it later. :o)

G'night everybody.

Love, Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Way to go Mary-Margaret ! I would chase cats away - but I am too lazy, it may disturb my sleeping
:-)
Love
Opy