Friday, July 14, 2006

A Strenuous and Exacting Art!


Oh my GOOODNESS! I met just the nicest lady today. Mrs. Ramsey!AND...ohmygawsh...she brought us papers in a BOX. I tell YOUUUU! She even said "Oh, here you go, you sweet puppy!" and let me have at it. Mom kept going "Eeeeyeww, Mary-Margaret!", but the lady just laughed and said I was having so much fun and all. So Mom said something like "Are you going to clean up after her?", and Mrs. Ramsey just laughed and laughed. And moved the box over to a clean spot on the carpet and let me go again. Wheeeeeeeeee! So now Mom is trying very hard to ignore the mess while she works, and I've exhausted myself. Box shredding is a strenuous and exacting art, you know. Not everyone was born with talent like I was. :o)

Cheers and here's to ya...

Mary-Margaret O'Brien

1 comment:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Way to go Mary-Margaret, you're my kind of gal :-)

Love
Opy