Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Vote for MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

VOTE FOR MARY-MARGARET!!

I'm pretty high in the ratings and, as of this moment, I have 610 votes. Not bad for a small town Yorkie, don't you agree? Still, there are others with tons of votes. And I thought I had a lot of friends. Woo hoo. Imagine "Gus" getting way over 9000 votes. Unbelievable!



Even hard working candidates need some spa time to unwind. Here's me getting my tummy softened for anticipated belly rubs during my campaign. My official masseuse is Miss Cathleen. She's been my personal lotion applier for well over a year now. If you vote for me, I'll let YOU rub my belly. Doesn't that seem like a fair opportunity? Hmmmmmmm? Win-win??

VOTE FOR MARY-MARGARET!!

Love, Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a VERY special message from your FBFFF. You might not be aware of this, but today is an anniversary of sorts for us, because on this date, January 10th, exactly one year ago, I sent you my very first message, and so began our wonderful friendship. So Happy Anniversary to us!!! I hope our friendship continues to blossom, and let's remember January 10th from now on as "our" special day. Maybe you can think of a name for it?
Love,
Sarabi