Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Inner Artist Emerges or "Hello, Dali!"

Mom didn't want to post this. I'm rather proud of myself but she thought that my artwork might gross out some grown-ups. She wouldn't even take a PICTURE of it. I finally convinced her that, at the very least, my first attempt at sculpture should be memorialized. Well, also the Yorkie Ladies group was discussing the acceptable appearance and texture of pregnant doggie "poop" on their Yorkie list. So she figured maybe it would be ok.

Speaking of....er....that "stuff", Mom was rushing to finish some business at the office yesterday and suddenly got bowled over by the most AWFUL smell - so she says, anyway. She looked in the work room on my piddle pad, and sure enough...there was a nice long "poop", but it was standing on END, looking like a cobra dancing to a flute. It must have been at least 4-5 inches high. Not only am I piddle pad trained, but I'm becoming quite artistic. A new talent is born. Hurrah!

Just thought I'd share. Hope you all aren't having dinner or anything when you read this.

(singing) "Hello, Dali....well, hello, Dali. It's so nice to have you back where you beee-loooooong"

Sorry...I couldn't resist.

Love, Mary-Margaret

No comments: