Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A Day of Mourning

That's why we didn't get the mail today, and why there wasn't much traffic on the way home. I'm still a bit foggy on the subject. But we worked, and the banks were open. I know. I went to two of them, and boy, did they have LONG lines.

And Sonia worked. Remember that mouse she gave me for Christmas? The one with the sunglasses and the black top knot? Mom thought it was cute but she couldn't figure it out, so she put it back under the tree. Sonia mentioned how you "squeeze his hand" and he sings. Guess what Mom did when we got home? Seems there's a teensy tiny little label on his iddy biddy paw that says to squeeze it. So she did. It's pretty cute, I admit, but I really need to know a singing mouse better before I play with it. Really, I do.

Me and Mom took a walk in the afternoon and a lot of people said "Hi, Mary-Margaret!" to me. Mom says she gives up on trying to figure out how they know me. It's just something that IS!!

G'night for now.

Love, Mary-Margaret

No comments: