Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hullo, Diary! It's meeee...Mary-Margaret

I know. You probably thought I was going to skip writing again tonight. I've just been out of sorts today. Truth be known, I haven't seen ONE cat since Mom chased them out of our yard. I hate to admit it, but I'm also just a little bit jealous. How come the cat is afraid of HER and not MEEE. Doesn't seem fair. And...well, if you MUST know...I kind of miss the game of it all.

No, Mom did NOT call the animal people. She says that trap stuff is too complicated, and she's the type to make the sign of the cross and say a prayer over road kill. I can't imagine what she do if we actually caught a cat (or a gopher, skunk, squirrel, possum, whatever). She'd probably feed it and buy it clothes.

Sonia wanted to know what was wrong with me. So did Marilyn at the bank. People noticed my ears were down all day. Except when it was five o'clock, I did go in and harass my mom. That I couldn't live without. I dunno! Some days are just ear down days.

OK...time for bed. Going to watch that "Ugly Betty" first. Me and Mom like that show.

G'night everyone.

Love, Mary-Margaret

No comments: