Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Ohhhh....the suspense of it all!!

VOTE FOR MARY-MARGARET!!

My apologies, Dear Diary. I've been so overly obsessed with this election thing. OK...OK....more like a "beauty contest"? Anyway....you go into this stuff with a light heart and the attitude like you're just in it for fun. But then you see you've got a respectable number of votes, and people really like you, and you've got good ratings. Next thing you know, you start to think about "what if"! You know?

But there can only be ONE winner. Just ONE. Sure I hope it's me, but if it's not, then I submit to the will of the public. And I will throw my complete support to the winner.

Time for bed. Mom just reminded me that I was starting to doze off and snore a tiny bit, so maybe it's time to hit the sack.

Five more voting days. Just click the link and remember that 5 stars is the best, 1 star....well, let's just say if I were a one star dog, I'd be seriously thinking of hiring a personal stylist.

Licks and wags to all...

Mary-Margaret

No comments: