Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Wednesday, January 25th

Today, I wore my polka dot dress to work. I must be getting bigger because it doesn't fall off my shoulder anymore. One of our clients was waiting for us in the parking lot and she played with me a lot. I got to show her something new I learned: How to jump into a lap from standing position! Wow, was she surprised. So was Mom, I think.

We worked really hard this afternoon, and Mom and I didn't even get lunch until maybe 2:30PM. Mom had a spicy chicken burrito from El Pollo Loco. I had kibbles. Judging from the look on Mom's face while she ate the burrito, I was the lucky one.

Sparky Siedow's mom, Vicki, was in San Diego today and she called us on her way home. She and I visited while Mom finished up some stuff on the computer called "affidavits". Then Sparky's mom found some pepperoni in her purse. She has a really HUGE orange purse that has probably everything anybody, including puppies, could ever want. Then she and my mom went out to dinner while I took a nap in my carseat. My mom wasn't too hungry after that late lunch so she just had a hot apple dumpling with vanilla ice cream. I don't think that was a good dinner, but she seems happy about it.

Sparky isn't doing too well today. He's still in the hospital. He won't eat or drink water and his mom says he still can't piddle. I think we all need to say another prayer for Sparky. If we all think good thoughts about Sparky together really hard for the whole night, I just know it will make him better. Gosh, he's only 4 years old. That's pretty young for a dog.

God bless Sparky Siedow!

Love, Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We will keep saying extra prayers for Sparky. My Mum says she hopes he'll be all better by the time she comes back from her cruise. She is leaving tomorrow morning (Friday) so I'm feeling really, really blue! Please think about me next week Mary-Margaret while I'm all on my own.
This is the last time I'm going to get to check your blog until my Mum gets back. I'll miss you!!
Love Sarabi