Monday, January 23, 2006

An Old Fashioned Spanking

OK. Yesterday I was a "bad dog". I know it, but golly, nothing happened. I'd piddle on the carpet and mom would just look at me out of the corner of her eye and clean it up. I ate cheese and about mid-afternoon I decided it was easier to walk into the white carpeted dining room than to go out in the cold. Again, Mom gets a paper towel and says nothing. She won't even look at me but I see that her teeth are clenched tightly. Yayy to Miss Lynne who says to ignore me because I'm only doing this for attention.

Toward the end of the afternoon, I think I've got a good thing going, so I eyeball my mom and squat again. Except this time, she looks right at me, and comes charging. She picks me up, sticks my nose in my puddle (eeeeyeeeewww!) and thwacks me soundly on my right rear rump. I don't believe it. I mean, Lynne told her she couldn't do that and she actually spanked me anyway. It didn't hurt anything except my feelings, but the whole rest of the day I remembered. I told her when I wanted to go out and I'm absolutely very, very angelic and there are no more puddles.

This morning, I felt like sleeping in, but at 8:30AM Mom picked me up while I was still snoozing, put me on the piddle pad and said "pee pee". So I did. But I didn't open my eyes for a bit. Then we went out and I did some serious stuff, and we came back in and I did my lessons. I might as well tell you that I was absolutely PERFECT, too. I don't think I like having my furry little fanny tanned, and I just hate it when Mom gets mad at me. So much for indoor facilities. It's back to the old "Andy Gump" for me.

No comments: