Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tuesday Bluesday & Sparky "Nuesday"

January 24, 2006 - Mom and me have the sneezies. We're both sort of stuffy. She says it's probably allergies. It's really cold outside and very windy. I snore. She snores. We're lucky to get any sleep at all, but our snoring drowns out the noise, I guess. I don't feel much like writing today. Maybe later, but I do have good news to tell you.

Sparky is better. His operation put his poor mom in hock up to her eyeballs, but at least Sparky is going to be fine. All of your prayers helped. I think he's coming home today. I'll let you know after I talk to him.

I wish there was real medical insurance for us puppy people. I have "insurance" but it just covers the basics and gives Mom 5% off any other stuff the vet does for me. I guess it's better than nothing, but there has to be something better so people could make sure us pups get good doctors and real help when we need it. Let me know if you have any ideas, ok?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to hear Sparky is ok. I bet his Mom was really worried about him.
I hope your sniffles get better soon too. I know it's no fun. I'm permanently stuffy (the vet says it's something to do with the shape of my face, being a shih tzu and all!) I am constantly sneezing all over my Mum and Dad which I don't think they appreciate very much of course.
As for medical insurance for dogs, my Mum says you'll have to move to England for that. Believe it or not, they actually have great medical insurance for pets. My Nana has it for her dog Pallino and it's great. Maybe I'll ask my Mum to look into exactly how it works there when she comes back from her cruise (oh I really musn't think about her trip, it makes me really sad and I don't want to make her feel bad)
I hope you feel well enough to write in your blog later - I'll keep checking!
Love Sarabi

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear Sparky is ok, My grandchildren love this blog and I am thinking it would make a great children's book.